Dirt, mold, bugs, mites, and other “stuff” are all living in your duct system. We can get rid of it all with a whole-house duct cleaning. Duct cleaning can improve your health and safety by eliminating molds, bacteria and germs from source and recirculated air, keeping your entire South Florida home cleaner and healthier. You and your family can breathe easier with duct cleaning!
Here is a sample of the health and environmental effects of poor indoor air quality:
- Asthma, rhinitis, sinusitis, and allergic respiratory disease
- Excessive Mold, bacteria, dust, dirt, and smoke
- Increased utility bills (decreased air flow)
- Unpleasant fumes and odors
Restoration Maintenance professional whole-house duct cleaning uses specialized tools to dislodge dirt and debris in air flow systems followed by a thorough sanitizing process. Duct cleaning includes the cleansing of various heating and cooling components of forced air systems, including the supply and return air ducts and registers, grills and diffusers, heat exchangers and cooling coils.
A few of the benefits include:
- Kills germs and bacteria
- Helps remove dust in your home
- Improves your systems efficiency
- Makes your home smell clean and fresh
- Recommended by doctors and allergists